Increasing power and heat emission density inside of enclosures challenges design engineers more today than ever before. To maximize the conduction of energy from a heat source to a heat sink where electrical insulation is still desired, Insul-Fab offers a wide variety of Thermal Interface Materials for these applications.
These products come in multiple formats including, gap fillers, putty, thin films, and double-sided tapes. They can be supplied in precut part sizes or simply as sheets or rolls, depending on the preference of the end-user.
- Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) featuring Fujipoly® SARCON® products.
- Available in a wide variety of thicknesses, conductivity levels, and formats.
- Very competitive pricing and fast delivery with low minimums.
- Power supplies, transformers, and inverters
- Surge protectors and UPS systems
- Thermistors and temperature sensors
- Telecommunications equipment
- Lighting assemblies
- Medical Devices
- Thermoelectric heaters
SARCON ® is advanced silicone rubber with high thermal conductivity and superior flame-retardancy. By combining the inherent silicone rubber properties of heat resistance, electrical insulation, and long-term aging into one compound, this universally applicable material can be made in an unlimited number of thermal management configurations.